Yeah, we never shop at Nordstrom's, so that was a BIG red flag.:)
Garage sales.
Had that happen a few months ago. Wife called all the stores involved, and I went to the CU about it. Took a bit, but got all the money back. They...
I musta been the last one in line or something when I was a kid, 'cause I started out with a hook/line/sinker combo on a stick. Seriously.....a...
Single wall or 2x wall pipe? I had a slight smell from my 1x wall, and ended up using some hi-temp caulk on the joints. Looked pretty crummy, but...
I love pastys, but they're a little on the dry side for me. Ketchup/catsup would be good, but I prefer gravy. Yep, troll.:rofl: :lol: Delicious...
With that deal...it's pretty much a given.:hair: That's gooder than an all-you-can-eat buffet.
Might it be a hot dust smell? Was the stove door open? Was there an entry door open?
Well, I'm waaay beyond plan b.:rofl: :lol: There may well be an alien alphabet in use at this point.:) Loaded up with Oak last night before bed...
I didn't see any when I was there, but according to the website, HD has 5/16" pine T&G beaded planks, as well as the v-groove planks I got....
Dang, that's right. I already forgot about your living room wainscoting. :headbang: What a great solution. I'll go check it out. Thanks Eric and...
Heckz yeah! I'm gonna' go chop down a.....flower, or something.
:rofl: :lol: :picard: :rofl: :lol: :pain:
The importance of this cannot be overemphasized. When I broke my arm, I had no chance to "practice". Even more important for the young ladies...
From my SisIL. I wasn't home but she left my present on my desk..... I figured I should put it in here, as this thing is all kinds of hand tool....
No problem, I always share popcorn.:thumbs: Still,:popcorn:
Man, don't pizz her off. She looks like she'd beat yer .......butt.:rofl: :lol:
Baby Piney's a real cutie. She definitely needs a pair of cool work gloves. If you have yours on, maybe she'll wear hers? That split is just her...
Did some shopping today and grabbed a single sheet of 1/4" drywall as a test. I've got to do a little shimming of a couple studs next to one of...
:popcorn: Even though milleo beat me to it. I like these experiments, especially when BKs are involved.:thumbs: