with these lines in one of the bedroom closets. There was one of those cheap little porcelain light fixtures in there at one point, but it's not...
Here we are, a week since that post, and I still have about 1/2 of that 1/3 cord. I've used a little Oak since temps have dropped some, but that...
Yep, big hugs from here too LP.
Menards has different length sections, and Lowes should too if you order online. I've thought of trying to fab up some sort of plenum to fit over...
Someone recently suggested an electric mattress pad. I checked, and some have dual controls.
Subject to minute by minutes updates.
Cool. Oooh, my :popcorn:'s done. :D :whistle:
I keep telling myself......"self, quit looking at the weather forecast". Do I listen? No, I do not. It's almost like passing a car wreck........ya...
Did you get the cement or caulk? Be prepared to possibly redo cement before the burn season is done. The caulk looks a little better, but still...
Ended up at -4 last night before bed. 6 when I got up this morning, and due for 28 with sunny skies. I turned on the DV heater about 1/2 hour...
I like how their "forecast" basically just changes as the weather does.:picard: Our forecast low for tonight was 3 earlier today. As the actual...
3 right now. House is holding at 72 with one good sized split of Maple. We'll see how long that lasts before I need to add some wood. Back bedroom...
:popcorn:
All my Oak is on the left side of the shed this year. On the right, I loaded pine in the back, then Maple, and more Pine in front. The right side...
Just replaced one on my SisIL's Liberty a couple weeks ago. 10 minute job.
Last ML I made had panko crumbs, and no milk of any kind. Oh, I guess I did put in a little oatmeal too. Just started throwin' stuff into the bowl...
Well, you must be doin' something wrong. :D J/K:thumbs: This is the kind of stuff that'll drive ya' crazy. For a while, I would lay in bed and...
Put in a full load of Oak last night.....thinkin' I shoulda just used the Maple. Coals almost the same and only burns up a little quicker than the...
Yeah, just throw it in there. I'll have to try that one....sans the venison. It'll have to be burger, regular old cow burger.
All the time. Use a flame or incense stick near the joints when the stove is choochin. You'll see the flame/smoke pulled into the joint if it's...