This box is actually clean if compared to some I've opened in this house. Since I plan to not use the 14, should I undo the grounds, and just tie...
Wish that were true everywhere. Is any of that private beach?
Friend of mine loooong time ago put a plow on his '74 Bronco........the original old smaller version. We'd go plowing in the morning after work....
Masterpiece worthy of Picasso.
Yeah, what schlot said. But make sure before tearing it up, or just go ahead and brace it up. The "king" stud on the right got cut down to prince...
Agreed. Don't know if those bases have a ground......I'll check before buying. Might put in a cheap wall sconce, if I can find one. Less obtrusive...
Already in a J-box, so I'm gooder to go. I like to wire nut, then tape. Wait a minute, I could have sworn I added a pic...........here we go [ATTACH]
Just to be clear, I'm not a master plumber..........but I don't see the problem here.:) [IMG]
So, is that what used to be known as VoIP?
X2 Been thinkin' lately about getting a tablet, myself.
Wow, we're keeping you and your wife in our thoughts after her surgery.
Yeah, kinda' like he was having a race to get in as many tips as he could. :thumbs:
Yeah, but you'd have ta' go back to work and all that craptasticness.
It's over-rated. You should eat breakfast......it's what we champions do.:dex:
I've had many pairs over the years. These are the Crocs I got for Christmas a couple years ago. I still miss my hard soled leather mocs. I should...
Didn't add any more wood until about 2:30. Got up to about 37 for a while, but dropping some now.
That's one of his I hadn't seen yet.....thanks Butcher.
The funny part (or not) is that I shorted that line :headbang: and the stove blower shut down. That tells me the switch for the porch light that I...
Pull chain on the base. 15 A line, which is weird on 12, but I've seen that before. Another bit of weirdness is everything else in the house works...
Waiting for a gooder result Grizz. Plaster/lath is not fun. Last time I did that, it was expanded metal lath, and I dang near looked like a bear...