Dats a big house. :thumbs: You could fit 4 of mine in there.
How's the insulation situation in that house? I'd spend some money on sealing/insulating, (I'm doing that as we speak/type) as well as getting...
Found this today. Variable timing and lift. Interesting. Video Shows Inner Workings Of Koenigsegg’s Camless Engine
jeffery7 , most wood sellers will sell "seasoned" wood, but that does not mean it's dry. Invest in an inexpensive moisture meter, take it with...
X2
Welcome aboard jeffery7 . Actually, 3.5 hours from 2 of those is the same or better than what I get out of 2 splits of firewood in my stove....
But, it's a good tired.
Come to think of it, I've seen several 1/2s and 3/4s for sale around here for less than that....with a plow. Some don't look like much, but for a...
If it works, it works. Maybe they keep a gorilla in the bed.......although, I didn't see one. The idea that one can only use a mucho heavy duty...
There are guys with old Rangers driving around with plows. Saw one come down my road just yesterday. I guess I'm in the minority about putting a...
Shawn, is that a Stanley jointer plane? Looks to be in really nice condition.
Yep. Especially when I load the stove and forget to close the air.:heidi: MW, I adjust/readjust pics and clocks on the wall quite often. I'm...
Yeah, honest. The guy told me so. Like Dave said, and I bet the house is now a lake. Penny wise......pound foolish. :picard:
Ooooh, nice and wide. Gooder.
How many trips do you think?
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: I'll take your word for it......whatever it was you said.:D
Really nice Shawn. Those are beefy.
Or Sparky:D
[MEDIA]
Nah, it's not as tough as it might sound. You segregate in the stacks. I don't keep much in the house....maybe 1/2 days worth, and bring more in...