Just came in from rakin' the snow off the roof. I gotta' say....that was way more fun than I was planning on having today. Prolly gonna' need it...
Been snowing since about 9 last night and we got about another 3-4". OAT was 21 when I got up (late for me) at almost 9am. 66 in here, but it...
Yep, all my laptops now have SSD drives (except my wife's). Been using 'em for a few years, and they're quite a bit faster than platter drives.
:popcorn:
Weeeee! My wife would go farther........less wind resistance.
Didn't David Lee Roth do that a while ago?
My wife wouldn't like me to buy a new body.......it's already gettin' crowded in here.:D
[MEDIA]
Welcome aboard 1964.
Nice Pete. Backlit keyboards are da' bomba. More memory is also gooder.
Rain started a little while ago. Just above freezing. Loaded the stove with 8 Maple splits, since our low should be 32, and we don't need a ton of...
Well then, never mind.:picard:
Ouch
Two words..........dual boot. Windows first though.
Bingo. Good one dylskee.
Didn't know that.
You'll only end up with maybe, maybe 60% of that, so what's the point? Oh.....never mind.:whistle::rofl: :lol: I got mine this evening too. I'm...
Don't ask me. Which I then can't find.:hair: Made a nice little list of stuff I needed to make tacos.......tacos. Couldn't find it when I got to...
I think we got real close to 40 today. 4 small Maple splits about 8am on full air, then 2 more large-ish Maple splits about 11am. Just now put in...
I would waste away if all I had for BF was yogurt. It might take a few years, but who's counting.:thumbs: So anyway........got a bit of the...