Yeah....there's a little bit of that.:D:whistle:
My guy was going to charge about 20 cents/bd ft....back in '08, to mill up a bunch of my logs. Plus, if he bit into a piece of metal, it was on me...
Yeah, that's why I added the rest.:thumbs: It's a little chilly up here right now, but not like last year........or the year before.
Eat one of those Egg McFess sammiches for me. Dealing with that should be fairly easy with no snow to mess with. Have fun.
I'm on the FHC map, but northern lower Mi, near Atlanta. That's about 1/2 way between Alpena and Gaylord. Or, right where I want to be. :dex:
Went down to 11 last night. Woke to 64 in the house, since I slept in until 8:45. o_O A few splits of various sizes on the coals and an hour later...
Ding, ding, ding!
Whoa. Any damage to the car or pop-up? Looks like someone's gonna' be busy making more firewood.
Welcome aboard DonE .
13 right now, with a little snow. Full load of Oak and a couple splits of Maple just about ready to shut down for the night. Opened the door to...
Wait, you can see your boots....when you're wearing them? Use of Viagra might hinder that. Being able to see the boots, or being able to keep 'em...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Since my stove room work, those times are making me fairly happy. However, the cat stove of my choice would really make me happy-er. Gooder...
We told you not to do your own sutures. :picard:
Cool beans, Jon. I looked at those when I grabbed the last t-8 I bought. Almost....almost, took one home. Maybe I should have. I use the...
Yep, that was a stand-up thing to do for the other guy. Best part of the story. Pay it forward, eh?
14 now, and back up to 72 inside with 3 Maple splits in the stove since 6:30. The 6 I put in at 11:30 didn't make it quite as long as I thought,...
Two 3' pieces of my SV Class A were dented. I figure there aren't more than a few of us weirdos who would bother looking closely enough to notice....
Hey Jon fishingpol , which LEDs did you get?
That's too much work.:D I'd need a couple hours just to contemplate doing 1/2 that. :picard: Ya' dun gooder, Shawn.