Turns out the cat was the lump under the covers on our bed. I have no fuzzy, catlike firewood, but I do have some comfy Crocs. Wait, so cardboard...
Just to be clear......with, or without......cardboard.:D
Cool, something to look forward to.
Well, heck, I sure did.:picard: Been going outside and back in all day....guess I got in a hurry. Broke the jar my wife keeps teabags in, thought...
Yep, if you can get him to drop all that at your place, pay some money for it, and work it up at your leisure.
Made this pop into my brain............ [MEDIA]
will not be HD. Just the far left stack of "bags o' wood" would be $50. :emptywallet::emptywallet: Ludicrous
Having the ability to get in the woods even when there's some snow sure is nice, eh zap?
Yep, it's been said many times to put a small split on the coals up near the air intakes to burn that down. I had a huge coal bed this am, but...
I put 5 Maple splits on a huge bed of coals this morning to get the temp back up, and threw another one on a bit ago to get rid of the coals. This...
That's what I keep sayin'. Gotta' show me da' money!
Read the whole story........there won't be nearly that much left. That was just the Fed tax. :bug::picard:
Ok, so it still lost a little bit in the last week. Are they off the concrete floor? This is interesting stuff.
Still a chit-ton of money, but not nearly what you immediately think it is. Taxes on a $1.4 billion Powerball jackpot could be $400 million
Gained almost 1/2 lb on the 2nd, smaller piece, or am I seeing the numbers wrong?
Wood Duck makes a good point, and so does Jon. If you pay for it, how long will your wood sit there before you can get it outta there? 20 cords is...
Sorry clem.......it's a direct vent nat. gas fired wall heater. Intake and exhaust through the wall....pipe inside a pipe. It's a small one at...
I'd guess we've gotten about another 7-8" of snow since the first 9. :) :headbang: Real light snow right now. Looks like it's been doing that all...
Well, despite not having any thong johns to wear, it's about 11 OAT, and 72 inside. Not sure if I should crank up the DV tonight or not. Supposed...
I can hear ya' just fine, and my wife thinks I'm deaf. Ha! Fooled her.