It's a little easier for me, as we're in a small ranch. The pole/handle is 16' long in 4-4' sections, if I remember right. I can't quite reach the...
Once split and stacked, it could take less than a year to dry enough to burn under the right conditions. Get that done right now, and it will...
Romantic AmBeyonce?:D
[MEDIA]
For What It's Worth
Always.
Perhaps a smidgen. :dex: I wonder how many threads we've derailed?
Unpossible.:D
Poof.....the magic dragon.
Wait, you're not supposed to lick that off? Wait, what?
Just whatever you do, don't....blame....the......pizza. That would be sacrilegious.
So, you did notice the splits wizzin' past yer head, eh?:stacke:
Truth. We did that as kids in the back of the fam-damily station wagon goin' down the turnpike to go campin'. Good times. Mighta' been some...
I'd like to meet this guy. In person. We'd have a blast......as long as I'm not napping.
Dang it. I thought for sure we knocked him off about a mile back.......... Note to self,....try harder.:picard:
Sure about that? Ever taste cardboard? It tastes like.....uh, cardboard.
He's here all week.:picard::D
Every last dime of that money has already been taxed to death.
Very subliminal.....stock.:rofl: :lol:
Well, it was until I discovered I'd started a fire and left the door very, very, slightly ajar. At 3pm. I just now noticed the door.:picard: I had...