If you do decide to burn it keep I good eye on the pipe. I have been burning less than optimal wood only because it was all I know. But you all...
57 in So. Nh. This morning. Bring on the cool wether I HATE hot and humid. Last night the wife and I were watching tv before bed she had a big...
My behind is sore just thinking about that.
[IMG] Here's the grapple mostly cut and split. The husky 22ton under the tarp. And I haven't figured out how to quote someone but a shout out to...
The solar array is great for us, it was already here when we bought. My buddy lives in mass his state gives crazy money to people using solar energy.
the Woodstock factory is on the list, I just have to go in a small car and not bring my wallet, for now. I really like the ideal steel. Must get...
Thanks for the warm welcome. I signed on to another wood burning forum and found most of the members didn't care to associate with someone that...
Hello folks, I have been enjoying the banter on here for a while in the background. I decided I should introduce my self before posting in...