Those sleds have so many uses. i keep one without holes for ice fishing to keep the gear dry. Eventually they wear a hole then I use them like...
Hydraulics are a bonus. If you havs the bucks and tractor capability. You can get the job done with the fixed thumb with practice. I wish I had a...
That's my thought, I have some rather large splits as well. Variety is key for me
I have mostly gotten delivered wood either cut and split or log length. Now that I have 6 acres to try to manage, I am cutting the dead standing...
I have never fly fished but I bet a striper on a fly rod is crazy. My folks just relocated to South Yarmouth. I'm dertermined to get one in the...
[IMG]Here is Frank the best lab you would ever meet. He is 8 now and slowing down a bit but he is one of my best friends. And my boy loves him...
We have a mechanical thumb on the kubota. It has made many projects around the house much easier. I just have to be careful to pick the logs up...
I have lost a bunch as well I put one in the saw case one in the truck and a few in the garage and basement. I also spray paint them a bright...
Nice I'd like to get down that way to fish sometime. Thanks for the pics
Most in important point for any larger fish is to keep constant pressure on the line. As soon as there is slack they have a better chance to shake...
My other passion is ocean fishing, went down to cape cod this weekend. My cousin took me fishing on the canal, this gal payed me a visit. [IMG] I...
Sorry be good for observation. Fat fingers!
Nice! Clear sky here. Hopefully I can keep my eyes open long enough to get a look. I'm in the monadnock area my bud told me the news people said...
Awesome pics. I'm no world traveler but I have been a few places and other than property tax that will drain your bank account New Hampshire the...
Dang i see your issue now. Not sure what you have for parts stores around but a lot of the bigger chains have loan a tool programs might be worth...
I have held some back with a ratchet strap from the hood striker to the roof rack or all the way back to the trailer hitch.
Some will some won't, I'm not sure on your vehicle.
I didn't see that you said you have a hoist. I'd think about taking the hood off or tilting it back twords the windshield and holding the eng....
I just did a quick google on transverse engine support and Home Depot has them for 60 bucks free shipping . I know 60 bucks is more than pine...
Thank you sir!