I do have about 4 acres of woods that I can get wood from but my time is in short supply right now and in a few months its going to get even...
Yup I have heard that very same thing
I have been getting the same calls. They say press 2 to be put on the do not call list. But they keep calling. If I have time I ask them all kinds...
That's awesome thanks for asking!
I'm in the monadnock region. I agree 100 a cord is a good price. When oil was real expensive a few years back wood prices went up and have stayed...
Used to get loads for 800 but the guy retired and moved south. There is a tree cutting outfit that has a yard I pass everyday. I keep meaning to...
In an all out effort to get ahead I'm thinking about buying a grapple load of wood. I'm in southern NH best price I can find is 1000 for 8ish cord...
This is my thought exactly. Trying not to have brush piled everywhere
Ss safety gate could help the little one [IMG] This would be a must for me if the stove was in the living space. On a side note a child getting...
Probably a long shot but might the town keep records of when the permits were issued for the original build? Might tell where the furnace was?...
Some chimney sweeps offer a camera inspection of the chimney. Perhaps that could give you an idea where the furnace was hooked up? Or some...
I just went back read about the antenna. Sorry I'm guessing the furnace is no longer used? Could you hook up to the hole in the chimney where...
Ain't never seen one like that in these parts! We usually have the flat top with screen on the sides.
I'm having a hard time getting the chimney in focus. What is on top of it? I have never seen that before. Maybe a west coast thing? Not trying to...
You go girl! Watch some u tube vids and have at it. I have found that a lot of "professionals" in all fields don't care much about your house as...
90*f and humid as it gets without rain. Tomorrow is supposed to be worse. Common February...
+1 on the news paper. I haven't done it but my older neighbor swears by it. He covers the news paper with grass clippings to hold it down. At the...
[IMG] Here is what I have. It's on a B3300
Mine is a kubota accessory so I can't offer much other that saying it adds another aspect to the tractor
I find the downhill to be more hard on the body. Especally with noodle legs from getting to the top