If you don't have a torque angle gauge you can paint a mark on the bolt head and eyeball 50 degrees. I used to do that now I have a fancy torque...
I personally know a guy that lost half his hand trying to free a stuck caliper pin with a torch. He heated it till the pin flew out like a rocket....
Nice score. I have been moving some wood the same way. I'm thinking about trying to hack a log arch together to move logs not rounds. Then cut the...
There are a few YouTube vids of people using an electric winch to not only lift but "yard" the rounds to the splitter.
Cool morning gave way to a warm afternoon. I'm happy with what I cut and split. The lawn got cut. Weed wacking can wait for another day, along...
Finally the heat and humidity that was here all last week has broken. 60 with a cool breeze. I played yesterday so today is work day. We had...
Wifey made some zucchini fries tonight. Cut to size dunk in egg wash then into bread crumbs. Bake till crisp. My favorite. She also make a grilled...
You hit the nail on the head. I think I overestimated the dryness of my round. I ended up throwing a handful of charcoal briquettes in the center...
Smores are a ritual on Friday nights at this house. Well I guess for the wifey and son, too sweet for me. I prefer the candy that comes in 12...
Well I guess I have to figure out another way to post pics than Photobucket. If I'm reading correctly they want 400 bucks. You guys are good and...
[IMG] Dang what's up with my pic?
I work at a Ford dealership, the original "factory" filters are always on wicked tight. You are not the only one that has battled with this. We...
Of course. As long as I don't cut my leg off.
Some scraps from the splitting area will do the trick!
I think I'll stick some of a safestart fire starters in the center to get it going
It's happening tonight! Just as soon as I can get this pesky work thing done.
H I don't have a moisture meter but it's been in my yard for the better part of a year and it was long dead before it got here. And it's ash so...
What a great dog name. Floyd!
I have an ash log I'd like to try the Swedish torch or candle tonight. Looks pretty simple any tips or is it as simple as cut log and light? I...
Wow! Thanks for checking into this for me. There are some really great people around here!