Oh an iPod Nano. Major issue for us Bears. One swipe and to the moon:popcorn:.
What are you using to post from Pete?
For those with less flashy stoves it is also somewhat like a blinking number three LED. :p:heidi::p !
6 blinks incomplete combustion (esp could not get to temperature or be maintained at temperature for a 20 minute period), there are many possible...
The fire warning was due to high winds and low humidity, my backyard goes squish, squish when I walk on it. Still lots of ice on the lake, I...
Was at the Walmart in North Windham this morning and they had nine ton of Nature's Heat outside marked$262/ton and on Monday on the way on a lunch...
ISTR that he liked stronger drinks.
Mead bottling day. Now I have to empty a few before I can brew anything.
It is a Shipyard product on this side of the Atlantic. Definitely an adult beverage of the Ale persuasion. ETA:...
Gonna have another Ole Thumper in a bit to continue my National Beer Day celebration.
Having fun, Netgear placed a software upgrade for their WNDR3700v4 router on their site about the 25th of March so since some of the "fixes"...
No need to be shaken. I'm quite happy because it was a might colder and I didn't use any setback at all this year and did not install my two...
I ran out of auger motor at that point last year and gave up the roaster till last fall.
Well that's five ton through the roaster.
That is a 3 act comedy in the current form, got to laugh. I don't file electronically they get trees from me.