Well then, you know that bumbles bounce.
Yeti = Abominable Snowman, he offered yellow snow cones to Scully and Mike in Monster's Inc. Said they were lemon.
wildwest you know where the Yeti/yellow snow mention comes from?
And speaking of aging critters has it been a kind winter on your arthritis? My ancient tom cat just spent as much of it as he could in front of...
I didn't think it was all that hard, maybe a lack of correct smoothie consumption might be part of the problem. Stay away from the yellow snow...
I hate always needing to do the <sarc> </sarc> thing please get your sarcasm meter fixed imacman. It was so warm last year that the Antarctic ice...
Well any of you getting ready for next winter? I adjusted the skids on my new snow blower and have the old one partially dismantled to replace...
Nothing stronger than a mug of coffee until the mommy picks up the little one because I have the watch, the boss is helping with the Salvation...
Out for delivery, now to get the play sand.
Hey Steve it is not all that long to retirement. Have a happy and find something good to eat and drink today.
-7 or so here. So all you folks with the decades left too bad and have another brew :cheers:.
Doing a bit of yard clean up now it is warm enough that things are drying up a bit. The heather and furbish loose-wort is in bloom. Still...
Steve, glad to see you can enjoy one again.
Well BOA is pushing them chip cards and my current card will no longer work after 5/2. Oh well new card activated and various wallets updated....
Had a smoothie last night, that mead went down nice and easy. No kickback, tonight I might try an Imperial Stout as the last one was easy on the...
Well May, June, and July temps below average for the blue area http://www.weather.com/news/weather/video/outlook-for-summer-released Be certain...
It can either help or hurt depending on where the crud is and where the airstream sends it. I like to remove the crud using tweezers if I can...
Warsh ??? no way I'm doing any more warsh than I already do. The sewing machine appears to be functioning correctly so I must have dislodged...
I've gotten really po'ed at various times with computers of all ilks and never trust anything. Wildwest since I don't know who formatted your usb...
I bypass that one LW by not using either. First rule of computing you can never have too many backups. Second rule back it up again. Any questions?