With or without the pink polka dots in the bedroom?
How about Navajo white, Standish white and Flat white (trim, walls, ceiling). Navajo white, Chilli pepper red, Flat white. Navajo white,...
It was 36.8 at 5:05 this morning.
Also taking dirt naps after proper enticement.
The mouth should be foaming as in they sure can be dangerous when rabid.
We have a lot of names for them and really favor dead in front of each one. Never seem to run out of them, but that is alright as I have plenty...
Woody woodchuck.
Really bad juju.
Whistle pig sighting at 4:00 PM trap baited for whistle pig and dispatcher taken out of the closet.
'bout time you did something useful.
I ran the tiller through the smaller of the two large raised garden beds yesterday and the boss has already got some seeds planted in it.
I think I know a little about compromising and have been married longer than you have existed IIRC. Going out to eat and having the other party...
We have planted from seed except for the onion and garlic, but the boss didn't start any tomato seedlings. I will start with the BT spraying...
You would think the youngsters would learn something once they exited their teenage years, but looks like at least some in this bunch didn't....
You think Mr jtakeman has :heidi: issues this bunch :vulture::vulture::vulture: would be seen over my carcass after I oinked out and she didn't...
Nope and after looking the menu over it is definitely a place for this bear but the boss wouldn't be happy. I mentioned Morse to the waiter and...
Well I started reassembling the backup snow blower yesterday. I should have installed an overhead crane in the garage to help me get up after...
Bedrooms require AFI units these days for most places. My house has its share of such things as well as GFIs. The entire bottom floor is on...
After the hot flashes and you getting used to the cold comes the arthritis followed close behind by the biggest fires for longer and increased...
You need better bait than the "normal" smoothies, bigfoot has gotten picky in his old age. Almost got all the parts off the control panel,...