Windows and doors = heat loss so I hope they are using some good insulation with a thermal break.
It needs more something, maybe cowbell? [MEDIA]
Can't through the ssa those are all privste and I can't sign up for those until the part A and B is done. I have looked at a few of them but...
Don 't tell the ones that carry one off when out in the yard working in the garden. Hey smoke ole buddy just completed a Medicare and such sign up.
I don't want to see any of them or their cousins, the fleas and chiggers. The regular flying blood sucker hordes are bad enough.
I take it, that took some time with him bent over for dad to removew it. That can make just about anyone a bit light headed. I've pulled 5 of...
The snow kept the second host (deer mouse) well insulated this past winter. Deer mice, ticks, 6 deer per square miile make the chances of getting...
Just don't make a habit of it, some of those meds act strange with the juice mixed in. Well Thursday I tilled the last of the raised beds, we...
Larry I'm glad that is your mess and not mine. I had my fill of that game years ago.
Don't forgat to wish Eric a happy 114 th we knew he was an old fa** but not that old.
Well should I put the AC in the window upstairs? Didn't use it much last year and the summer temperature forecast isn't on the warm side. I did...
High winds, low humidity and dry fuel on the ground. Makes it very easy to start a fire and for it to spread very quickly.
The skunks go quickly as well, just those Rickys that don't.
The weather channel summer temperature forecast is out and it is below average for almost all of the country. I'm going to fill the oil tank...
Stop drinking from the 6 gallon carboy.
The boss says 34 when she looked at the thermometer this morning around 5.
No dogs to worry about, usually the offerings are gone in day or so. Lots of critters roam the block of woods behind the house. Even 'pines go...
damm you are really slowing down, you are supposed to give us the time to, not time past the event.
It either has to go into the trap or I have to spend time outside waiting for it. I'll get it eventually or the critter that hauls them out of...
Well you folks are a bit slow today, not a single mention of how long to hoisting the first weekend brew. I had to rearrange my warsh schedule...