CRS is a common problem especially with me because I want to know less tomorrow than I knew today which hopefully is less than what I knew...
#6 bird works well.
Hey Larry, the critter that the others ignore on my recycle pile is a Ricky the Whistle Pigs get hauled away usually the same night I dump them...
Heading up to camp shortly, you folks have a great 4th.
Strawberry day, we have the strawberry jam done, three batches of it. Picked them late this morning by 3:30 they were in the jars cooling and I...
For 2 above on the stove side wire cutters might be one solution, sorry I can't help you on the yapy wife side and still survive.
Add a +1.
Well sun time is decreasing all of you should be getting ready for winter.
Shale roofs?
Well in keeping with the tread topic, yesterday we went on a junk store store run ending at Bray's where I celebrated national Lobster day by...
Only because he is scared poop less about :heidi:.
They were out of lemons? :whistle:
A bit young for any of that stuff.
I see no kegs or barrels so what are ye tapping?
Don't blame me for that, as that is cousin Ralph. He always was a bit ornery when folks trespassed on his property.
Well Larry looks like things might be ready before school starts. I got my determination letter from SSA today, there goes smoke's retirement....
About time, doesn't winter start next month out that way?
Oh yes I do, I don't want people to sneak up on me all that easily so I needed that moat that I filled will gaters, crocs, and those very sharp...
Some days I have dig in the dirt and mow the lawn part of which I did mow after it finally dried enough. Did do the movie watching only different...
Today is goof off day, the boss is at quilt club so the cat and I can sit around in our dingy grey underwear and swill beers while watching a...