Cost overruns are common in remudeling projects:whistle:.
Haystacks Calhoun, Ivan Putski, and Gorilla Monsoon?
Don't forget Professor Toru Tanaka, and Chief Jay Strongbow.
What you don't have the latest CUPS ??? It has covered the ground quite well for me. I love playing with all of the window managers. HE double...
Jelly "Fish" stuff maybe, however I have eaten more than the normal share of fish and my memory is full of holes so maybe not :whistle::whistle:.
The best thing I ever did to Windows 8 was totally remove it from this machine.
Windows? That is so old school, I run Doors 4.3.
That's the advanced class. I don't think Smoke is at that stage, yet.
Getting old are you Smoke? Remember to put one foot in front of the other when walking :whistle:.
Somebody had to. Back on topic had a ground hog show up a bit ago and saw it was still in the area this past weekend so the trap is baited again...
Yep, keep in sight at all times, mobile and extremely dangerous at that age. However she has learned to growl and goes looking for grandpa with...
I too am on vacation, the boss is away. Had the watch today so my vacation started late this afternoon with a :sleeping: chasing a 20 month...
Remember you are older this year than last and those window units really are a two person operation.
That is why you are a staff stiff and the kitty is the boss.
Why? That is what the managers get big $$$ for :BrianK:.
The boss would have applied the :heidi: of edumacation if you did that.
I think I can avoid that.
I've been on it since May or so of 2008 IIRC (not always a sure thing).
What's this thing called vacation? Turned the dehumidifier in the basement for the first time this year.
Shed roof? How's the house remodel going?