I learned a long time ago best being able to do the jobs as chasing others to get things done is a royal pain in the hind end. I know some...
It isn't fun cleaning and sanitizing regular mouthed jars when doing large batches of things, the dishwasher made short work of that and I didn't...
No the dishwasher had a sanitize setting that made it a lot easier on the paws then the old fashioned way. When we moved the last go round I...
How did you make out with the plumbing situation? Our dishwasher didn't make here today and I did another batch of sour pickles the hard way.
I don't deal in theory when it comes to food, :bug::hair::doh:
Hopefully the new dishwasher will be here tomorrow.
Depends on what the gas company sells some of them sell and hook up appliances some don't. Just like Lowes some Lowes will provide...
I had a Tuckerman's on draft to go with the fisherman's platter at Bayhaven, the lobsters were beeping, flashing, and vibrating all around that...
Canned two batches of green beans this evening and fixed the TP dispensing system in the 3/4 bath.
Well today was do 4 batches of blueberry jam day, was done before 12:30 so had plenty of nap time.
Yes but the only thing that took a beating was those two trees as far as I know.
Now in keeping with the thread topic I made a batch of sour pickles, cleaned up one of the two trees downed by our encounter with, wind, rain,...
The buffalo on the nickel hates to see me show up.
She didn't even have a clue about them, she made a bee line straight to the kitchen-aide units drooling all over the floor. She was looking for...
The boss wanted something other than that Maytag, so when we went to the store she went looking at the Kitchenaides and I made her look at the...
We will read the Manual.
When they dumped the hard disposal units and came too that metal tubs didn't make as much noise when the water jets hit them they got quieter. We...
Our dishwasher crapped the bed and since even though is likely an easy fix but the boss hates the Maytag we bought a Bosh, it should be here first...
What you don't want to tell us about Oblundercare?
You getting closer to the age of Medicare are you? Have a happy and behave yourself (may be mutually exclusive but must set an example for the...