How are you preventing the roof portion of the room from separating from your existing structure. I looked at putting some storage under my nice...
If this guy http://riotdaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/kitten-vs-godzilla.jpg shows up we are toast.
I think Billiary has that issue with some emails (around 60 at that latest count) but I might be incorrect.
Don, a concrete floor doesn't prevent the possibility of mold problems.
Look I did two batches of green beans and the last batch of sour pickles this week, getting ready for winter is our summer job. Didn't anyone...
Here ya go read'em and weep:...
Speaking of rackets, the new dishwasher is really quiet, its a good thing there is a LED down-light that is shining on the floor while it runs.
Sounds like some steel roofing might be warranted.
The boss has a Vista business machine. I've been offline with my machine since Friday evening when I lost DNS. I wasn't in a hurry to get back...
Doing the warsh and updating the boss' computer.
I would have been even less helpful in the options department, the coordinator was extremely lucky it wasn't me on this end of the phone.
Larry, Rocky? I haven't harmed a Rocky in a very long time now Ricky’s and Whistle Pigs every time one decides to invade my space.
Lowe's found my dishwasher yesterday and it was installed early this afternoon. The guy that did the install is alright in my book. Lowe's...
You know you could wear some headgear and stop a lot of that blasting from the TV. Speaking of which I get 17 OTA channels now and have three...
Give them hell, seems they need a few lessons.
Found our dishwasher, it is at the store the installer is on vacation this week so now they are trying to arrange another installer and get it...
Removing wall paper can be a pain if the walls weren't treated correctly before the paper was applied. Done that routine as well, also removed...
Any stain on the seat?
Well, when do they move in? Is your stove close to getting hooked up? Getting you and your bosses stuff moved is only part of what the boy has...
Likely it will burn before morning.