A Smoke Dragon.
Well while on one hand, BC&BS of Maine is trying to sell the boss and I supplemental medicare coverage, the BC&BS folks in Oxnard, California are...
I don't think that is what Don is trying to do here. I believe He is attempting adding a walled room under his deck. With walls comes added...
Maybe a batch of rotten pumpkins?
When they get serious I understand they get a couple of pines and make you sit on them. Then your attention is fully averted from the normal...
I understand that a short distance from you there was 91 degree goodness.
Well I can likely come up with a TB if I really tried. I'd have to hook up my old machine and do a bit of USB stick scrounging. Plus copy many...
Code considerations sometime prevent certain items from being used. YMMV.
Had one of them get caught in the fan for the air system in the RAV4, a smelly mess that was to remove. The next door neighbors two BOTs (big...
Well I want to rearrange things on my hard drive but don't have enough free space to save everything I want too on the 250 GB external I have so I...
We have one of the induction cook tops that we use when canning, need more than the number of "burners" on the stove at times.
How's that new stove? Does it cook yet?
I really didn't want to get into this except to let Don know the primary reasons that things attached to a house after it was built fail. Master...
I guess rank has it privileges as my youngest handed me a 6 pack of that, two kinds of smoked kippers, and two kinds of sausages (beer and a...
Not quite the same that root bear I mentioned is a true ALE and comes in the 5.9 and 10+% ABV versions.
Not so sure I can write English either but I understand frost effects and movement induced problems. Also I hates digging for footers. The I&S...
I'm working on a root beer float made with this root beer http://smalltownbrewery.com/our-beers/year-round/
What art degree and what medium does she like to work with? There are Graphic Design positions at Marketing firms, have no idea how much...
Smoke ole buddy are ye ready for the big cool cold freezey?
Don I understand the grace I&S and EPDM (got quite familiar with that stuff dealing with a flat roof), but ledger boards work well provided both...