An addition in this climate is very expensive. Frost is the concern. Plus added footage increases the taxes. I have considered it but doubt it...
My sons were both here most of the day trying to work out the plans for the make over. They think that they need more access to the unused area...
No MD, I am thinking it will be sore for a while. Seems to be responding to the stinky stuff for muscle aches. I have an appointment the end...
Ouch! While trying to sit on my new rolling walker, I went backwards and fell to the floor twisting my bad knee. My son got me up. I was OK at...
A reminder for all of us. Once the snow melts, the ticks will be out and at it again. While we still have deep snow, I have already started back...
She is looking clean for mud season!
I think my head would explode trying to figure out what you are resolving. However, for you, I am glad you are working out the kinks to your...
Those are nice pictures, for last month, this month not so much. I'm just hoping we don't get ice. Coast Guard ice breaker is scheduled to...
Boarder Collie's: http://www.bordercollie.org/basics/living.html My experience is that they are protective, might try to hurd the children. I...