We know what is golden don't we! It isn't coins in our pockets!
Went to the VA for an eye exam today. Good news is my eye sight is good and typical for my age. (arms not long enough). They are going to...
And I am jealous!:(
The mini splits work until minus 12 F. They are comparable to oil at $1.50 a gallon. Big problem is some insurance co. don't recognize them as...
[ATTACH]
Same here, my two labs lay on the floor, no soft carpet. But then my wife has the room cooking. When they cool off enough, they climb up on the...
Ya want to make sure the ground is warmed up before putting grass clipping down. Most plants don't like cold roots. There are some that do...
Now that there is an honest supply of wood. Now you can move forward knowing you are good to go. I hope your stacks are in a secure area....
I saw this on you tube. Handy way to ck. your batteries. [MEDIA]
I understand that also. Truth is coming out. Natural stuff is way better for you and your heart. It that darn prepared stuff that is plugging...
[ATTACH] Just gotta love those labs!
Never know what will pop up when you are cutting wood! [MEDIA]
Always impressed with your pics of the wood stacks and the mountains. Would love it was here except for your the daylight thing. Glad to have...
go to any garden center and get a kit, or you can send a sample in to the local extension service. [IMG]
You know, I would have to give that one a lot of thought. Decomposing wood, leaves etc. ties up nitrogen and does not release it back until they...
Here in Maine we are not sure when it is really over. We even get frosty temps in June some years. If it isn't cold, it is cold and wet. July...
We lived in the Riverside area, not too far from where you were. I was stationed at March. Was there for three years. Loved all but the...
Been awhile since I posted anything here, so here is a link to the Maine Gov site that has a huge listing of Maine photos. I really enjoyed...
Must be nice! My garden area are still under a heavy blanket of snow. No idea how far the frost went down this year, but it was one of the...