Got our Van back today. It has been waiting at the dealer since 19 march. Parts and insurance coordination issues. I think the service managet...
Have taken care of that one several times. My dogs always let me pull the wedged sticks out. They are very miserable until you take care of it.
I wish you the very best with that procedure. Is it one or both hips? Will you have time to give blood to be used for yourself? it is worth...
We get ours pumped every 2-3 years. I've had surprises and I hate them. This keeps things flowing right. While we use so called safe TP, I seen...
[ATTACH]...
[ATTACH] Here is a creative idea.
You have a good clear head on your shoulders. I'm I pressed by how rational you were and how well you reported it to us. Your dogs have earned...
Yes, I used to see it in labor and delivery. But I'm not much up on pet behavior during the moon. My female lab was very hyper today, and the...
My dogs and cats have been hyper active today. Anyone else notice this behavior during the full of the moon?
I had a bubble over problem when it rained. I kept dumping lime on it. Had it pumped out. Figured the field was very tired. So was I, and I...
I wouldn't want any amo in their. It gets boiling hot in the upstairs of those buildings.
So what will come first out there. Endangered species like some guppy or frog, or will they look to save their farmers etc.
I hope you don't become victim for a brake in having that gun locker outside your house. Breaking into an outbuilding is a lot more tempting....
I added you to my following list so I have a better chance of keeping up with this. It was your heads up that got me up to HD and got four tons...
Use it to the best advantage. Too nice for just fuel. But it is what it is!
Good work. Good that you two like doing the work together.
Trees are everywhere except where there is a body of water of where the are constantly cut away. Here is a pic of my area and I am but three...
:rofl: :lol:. You got me good. No fool like an old fool. I need to smarten up. ( ha ha on that):headbang: anyway, glad you will look into the...
What ever will you do with all those trees that keep falling down on your land? Think about having a mini split heat pump installed. They...
You all might want to think hard about your gardens. The west coast is having a severe drought. Things like greens are going to cost way more...