Your weather is as odd as ours. Spring is finally here. We went from deep snow and thick ice to fire danger warnings from dry woods. my garden...
Is that a dog kennel in the background?
you are going to love that pan. I want to see what you can create in that pan.
Nice to see new members with years of experience. Like you, I'm not to old to learn. I've updated my pellet stove. I can't do the cut wood...
I hope you get a disaster warranty with the tablet. I looked that one up. Cost a lot of money. I paid about $700 for my Ipad and that was with...
you are planting onions in Alaska and my garden is still covered with snow. I think it will be melted within the week. Most of the snow in the...
I don't know what is happening, but this is the second time a tablet has failed for me this year. The first one was an off brand that was running...
I hope you have found out where the areas are which are covered by the cameras. Park there! Good that it is going to fixed, but still think the...
I would have missed that!
I burned blazers all winter. Cleaning was seldom and very quick. I burned MWP last year for the most part and didn't have much to clean either....
Wish I could pick up my pellets but my garage is being used for a staging area for the rebuild of our new downstairs living space. However, I...
Might be in the poplar family.
Nice picture of Emma. also like the tables. unique and very restful to look at.
Molly would carry them around in her mouth when they were smaller. The mother cat never objected. The father cat and Molly are the best of...
This is half the crew. Molly and the three kittens. [ATTACH]
A +. Old as dust! Sixties were good but things were much more calm in the 50's. Didn't have much then, but neither did anyone else so it...
That can be a huge effort. I can't take both my labs in at the same time. They won't pay attention and pull me in opposite directions. I think...
[ATTACH] This is April?
[ATTACH] We have a thick heavy snow in the yard. Wife is ordering summer clothing. These look appropriate:
I keep a round paver on the lawn that is just above the access lid to the tank. We dig it out and have it ready for the kaka sucker. Saves a few...