That and they can charge more! Works if they are all playing the same game.
Ok, I admit there are about two months we don't have an inside fire, but there really is no such thing a "burning season" here. If it is cool and...
Furnace install is about done except for finding a vendor for the propane. I have listened to the problems our members have encountered and will...
And take lots of videos and pic's. Best way ever to get fond memories.
Silver maples are another weed tree. Easily breaking off. Our native maple trees will loose small branches and trigs, but seldom those huge...
So sad when someone so young is taken away. My condolences to you and the man's family.
Notice how the pictures that Sav sent that the trees are irregular. That is the most consistent thing about them. They are very messy. They grow...
Nice job getting that tree down. I hate having messy tress in the yard. Limbs falling all the time. I've got grandchildren running around and I...
If you have stuff, like pictures and files you want. Just take to it to a computer shop and they should be able to put your files on some memory...
nice stacks. I'm not use to seeing fences between neighbors, or things like "city allows" which are really limitations. you all are earlier...
Having a fire now and then, but not so much. We are trying run the oil tank out, before it is removed later this month or next. New heating...
I was shopping around on the web today and come across some American made cast iron cookware on Amazon. The brand name is Lodge. I am not...
Unless he harvested and dried the pepper seed before freezing, you can anticipate zero germination from seeds cut out of frozen peppers....
My vet discourages vacine if the dog test lyme positive. BUT, still very important to keep using Adnantix or anorther product. Does anyone...
Remember, that product is deadly around cats.
We now haves holes in the walls and ceilings. New furnace is getting installed. Plummer works only parts of a day. my son is doning the...
I will be wsiting to see hiw well this thing sells, and if that technology moves into their other units. I cant see buying a different unit,...
Already doesed my dogs. Started a month ago. Now using advantics. Frontline in no longer effective in this area. I tested lyme positive after...
Good luck Otis! Hoping for a good out come.
I'm no hunter either. Not opposed to venison, just can't handle guns after my time in the military. My sons don't have that hangup. One of...