Thats's upstairs so we have a good view of the yard and the squirrels. When she goes out, she is off like lightening. she is a tall girl and...
Still raw and cold. All we can do is sit it out. If that darn wind ever quits, it might be decent to sit outside for a while. But there again,...
Molly likes to sit with me looking out our bedroom window. [ATTACH] and here she is as a pup. [ATTACH]
Here is a recipe for skillet bread. Has anyone tried this on one like it?...
I have one simular to that. I used it, but i still prefer just using the file with just a depth quide. I feel i have more control over the...
Blazers, hot pellets. I dont know what you had to give for those, but i dont think you will regret burning them.
Had the Calligan Man here. His water test showed a ph of 5.8. So looks like water treatment is in order. No wonder my pipes have been...
Yes it is. Even having a new external faucet replaced. I'm getting easy turn access valves. Not those that go bad in a few years.
Tons of white pine here. Grows like weeds spreading every place the pine cones fall. Easy to transplant if you get the little ones just as the...
At Maine rates, it is comparable to oil at $1.50 a gallon. All this information is available on efficiency maine's Web site.
I never knew about putting sticks in the knot. Clever. Always something new to learn here!
our floors, while cool, are not cold, but what we do is have area carpets like one in the center of the room and scatter rugs at our feet by our...
You can't go wrong with that, but please look at the mini split heat pumps. Cooling and heating was never any cheaper except for those who cut...
I just got a deal from Feilding Oil and Propane. $1.79 for the first fill, then $2.06. subject to change. Long term contract available....
since you got a lot of syrup, why not maple someone already said that, but that is my guess for now.
BT is a good control. You don't want the lawn torn up, neither do you want the adult beetles eating up your landscape. Also, I don't want to...
Good. Elm is hard to work up, but you will get some BTU's from it!
Pete, do you really need that tree hanging over your yard? They suck on the soil like crazy. Gardens do a lot better not competing for light,...
Will, I think they have 100 pound tanks, I can't find 100 gallon tanks on their web site. I did find a 420 pound tank that holds about 125...
I think two, 100 gallon tanks.