Sand will also help break up clay soil. Add that along with organic matter and you will really improve the ground.
Always good to get trees away from falling on buildings. We worked hard doing that here. Glad to have it done. I have to hand it to you for...
Rotti, I always think that in some way there is a "Master Plan" that they picked your place to have that altercation. You came to the little...
too bad that spraying can't be done when there is no wind for drift. Some farms are organic, others not. Drift is an issue.
What a cute friend. I can't imagine her keeping up with you. I had a little dog who could run like the wind but she had to stop for rest between...
Went shopping for a new kitchen today. Found just what she wanted. All wood, no MDF or particle board. This one is antique white with an...
Happy Birthday Stinney, our friend and brother Mainiac! Day late but the thought is still good!
[IMG] Not sure where this was taken. I googled moose pic in Maine and this came up. Shows that they really are big.
picture of contentment. (screen shot only) [ATTACH]
These moose are huge, largest thing you will see around here in the woods. We know just to stay away from them. Esp during rutting season, or...
[ATTACH] On the Maine boarder. Darn, these animals are huge.
Next time you get repeated unwanted emails, mark them as spam and they will be sent to file 13.
We are forced to be back upstairs during the do over of the downstairs area. Not currently burning because we are trying to use some of the oil...
You killed it! [IMG]
I use FB everyday. I really like the messages part that will chim in just as if you sent a text to someone. Best way for invites to social...
We usually have turkeys in our yard about every morning, but none so far this year. Preditors are way too thick. They have eaten about...
Yes, they are three males, all more friendly than the parents. Couldn't part with them. So we had all of them neautered and the female lab....
There are a lot of campgrounds around. They most all have fire pits going on every site most every night the site is occupied. As far as I can...
I share your pain. I have two dogs and 6 cats. you can save a huge amount by seeing this traveling vet: http://drhokkanen.com/ He has come...
[ATTACH]