thanks, I sure am giving thought to a lot of things. like $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Lots of banging going on today. I went down to look. my old walls,...
I noticed that in the bottom left of my widows eight is now a settings button instead of the traditions window app. when I click on it, it opens...
I should shut up because you asked for anyone with experience with this, However!!!! Get the machine that does it best for you within your...
thanks, I hadn't seen this when I first responded.
Dave! get a trailer or a truck. Poor car is getting beaten up with that stuff.
I do appreciate the observations and considerations. The design was put together by my wife and the designer. The filler is due to a baseboard...
When you loose a furry friend and really miss them, I think that is a sure sign that you need to open your home to another. So many out there in...
She got all SS. the frig is a four door unit, two French doors on top, then a pull out crisper, then a pull out freezer. water and ice in the...
never wish you time away. You never know what awaits you when you hit those "golden" years. Looking back, yes, plan well for retirement, but...
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Working on our new kitchen layout. It will be smaller than the one we have now. Just the wife and me so not so much space...
I am so glad I live where I do. Last house on a dead end street. No fence, just trees and more trees. I do have a neighbor up the road, but...
Sorry to hear that. I know how hard it is to loose our buddies.
My girl has dug at lest 5 holes in the flower gardens so far this year. I just push the dirt back in and life goes on. I have a lot invested...
Just call a dealer of this the mini splits. They will come out and do a free evaluation. They will also show how are hey can do as little or as...
A couple of the kids take my wife and me out to breakfast every mother's day. Then off they go to have the easy with their own families. Mostly...
Thanks for the link. The at site changes the item each day so it is a good site to keep an eye on.
I know of an apply tree that was an old mature tree when I was a little kid. That tree is still there alive and well. It has been severely...
That is a nice sunny location. Loved seeing all the green growing. We are just getting green grass, but that may change as temps are starting to...
Tractor supply has a nice battery powered electric fence. One line around your garden just might keep Emma and her friend out of it.
Can't grow corn to maturity here. Just as it plumps up, down it goes. The bandits get it all every time.