I'll second the recommendation for Morse's. Very nice, little, but has a lot of good food. Small restaurant, nothing fancy, but the food is yum!
and now you know not to believe everything you hear!:doh::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Beautiful cool spring here now. I haven't run the stove for a while because it is in the reconstruction zone. Now it sits in the middle of the...
You are going to love love love that stove! Congrasts
There are system available that would have prevented this tragedy but not installed. Why could this train obtains that speed? As to the capped...
Love this place, ain't much for crowds, but I don't feel crowded even with 1600 members. Mods and administrators are doing a top shelf job with...
I've lost my share of home appliances and electronics from electrical surges. Ive checked the grounding, but still I have had equipment fried...
Happy for you. Toss the he wheelbarrow and keep your back. You are going to own a workhorse.
This looks like a good use. http://www.hometipsworld.com/how-to-build-a-beautiful-wooden-deck-with-pallets.html
My son's chickens got hit last night. 5 of the seven laying hens all torn up. Three of them dragged across the road into a neighbors yard. I...
That gets you up to date on tires. Most likely won't need another for years. Is one of the old ones in good enough condition for a spare? If...
My cats catch any mice that make the mistake of entering my house. They caught 4 last fall and laid them at my feet!
Ha Ha, my wife saw that pic and said, "he must have some wicked good dog treats".
First read on this. Just hate uncontrolled burns. That dense vegetation, dry and hot, is a time bomb. You were getting ambers from a mile...
If I had one, it would only be for the goat milk and potential of getting goat cheese.
Kids in college and five dogs eeek. That will dig a deep hole into anyone's pocket. But, heck yes, take the trailer and fix it up. You know...
That sounds like fun. We have to try to do a get together some time.
I'll have to look them over. not sure how they are set up. knobs are not predrilled. Those are the European hinges that have holes predrill to...
My son has a lot invested in this because it is dependent on him getting this done so he can move into the main part of this house and we can move...
Homelite and Poulin, Old ones, I don't think I would risk it, but that is me. Save your pennies and get tools you know you can depend on.