Tired of the Summit and its high flue temps and low stove top temps, I knew that stove was not right from the first few fires but many told me I...
Yes sorry for not answering earlier but I did not get the alert for this thread. Works great for rolling logs and busting loose frozen down...
I have forgotten the exact issues of BB house other then its big and drafty and its cold where he lives but are you saying you think the PH puts...
I want to give the mushroom thing a try also, keep us posted on the results.
If you need a stove they are making it hard not to try it.:thumbs:
Why do you ask, are you just curious or do you have something in mind for your firewood gathering?
So it does not work you send it back correct?
Wrong tool for the job, you need one of these, bought one a couple of years ago for about 30 dollars, like everything else it has went up in...
I measured my Nashua and useable space was 4.25, now that's a firebox! :)
You guys will be the first to hear the results.
Well I hope you find what you want papadave, I have a stove now that cost a lot of money and does not work. I have one more thing to try (report...
Depends a lot on your house, my old Nashua had a ton of harsh heat but it was in a large area so never a problem, put it in a small room and you...
"He also mentioned that pre-ordered IS stove may not be ready until sometime in July" Well at least we will be in the shoulder season wood by then.
Nice tiller, trying to decide what I want to buy.
Never had a problem with what I bought, been using it for several years.
I always buy extra when Menards has it on sale but have not tried that brand yet (Menards switched brands in the last couple of years). Will be...
That's a very good point, my Summit with the insulated firebrick and insulation above the baffle and the side shields does not seem to transfer...
Looks like we may be finally getting out of it with highs in the 40's early next week, time to break out the spring wood in the garage (I hope).
My Summit blows (yes it does) air on the channel for the secondary air which I think is a poor design. Thin hi temp insulation might help, been...
Love my 22 ton Speeco, would never go back to hand splitiing.