The diverter (or what ever PE calls it) is in there and from pictures and diagrams everything is installed correctly. The stove burnt that way...
Yep been saying that for about 4 years but was brushed off, been burning wood for over 30 years so I know when something is not right. The Summit...
I have a Stihl 045 I bought in 1979 that has never failed me and starts in 5 pulls or less no matter how long it has set, it has had a crank seal...
This is one of those threads you DONT want to start at the end and work your way back.:)
There has been a few posts by people who added blowers to their wood burners this year (due to the extreme cold) that did not have them before and...
To me the whole point of having a wood burner is heating my house.
Exactly, the fan improves efficiency as it does with any type of heater.
I can feel the heat from my stove also but I still need the blower, I have ceiling fans but it still moves the heat away from the stove better.
I use and need a blower to heat my house as it is a large open area.
This is how wood burning is supposed to be as was with the old Nashua, life is good!:)
Great, let us know how you like it, the more I run my Austral the more I like it. Its been a little colder a few days here and there (lows in the...
LOL, this stuff seams to bug some of you people, welcome to the new world, at work we have some saftey rules because of stupidity and thats what...
Low kickback is a much better term I guess, not sure who came up with the term safety chain.
So the RM3 is a good chain to buy? Never mind I see you stated that in your earlier post.
I just bought a couple of chains from the local Stihl dealer and all they have now is the RS type because that's what the customers wanted. One is...
http://firewoodhoardersclub.com/forums/index.php?threads/nc30-deal-hd.3260/
Cool, good luck with the stove, I could have bought my Drolet and a NC 30 and had plenty of money left over for what I paid for the Summit.:mad:
You should have heard me pronounce that the first time I saw the word!:emb:
I might try raised beds to begin with, I have not had a garden about 30 years so am sorrta clueless. I have an area to grow indoors when I get it...
Well the Drolet runs like my Nashua did with the flue temps fairly low and high stove temp. I knew the Summit was goofy after the first few fires...