Ya but what do you think of blowers on wood stoves?:D
http://www.fleetfarm.com/detail/Drolet-Austral-Wood-Stove-with-Blower/0000000003075?utm_source=googleps&utm_medium=shopping%2Bsearch&utm_campaign=g...
Maybe you don't need one Dennis (me neither, its a toy) but for all the people who buy firewood, just starting out, or they have limited storage...
No matter what we heat with conservation is key. Burnt wood for 35 years and for some of us its a good choice but for the masses it wont work.
Some very good points made, thought this thread had passed away. I burnt dry wood with my old stove which was key in it working well. My...
Boy the wheels are turning here, love to have you try it.
Drolet?
"I'm not going by experience" Bingo!!!!!!!!!!!
Just remember its not broke in till you hit oh crap 800 degree moment, strong south wind Monday did it for me.:eek:
Yep me too, it was an article I had not seen yet.:yes:
LOL, I been reading those types of articles for the last 5 years or so after joining H and hearing some wild ideas about drying wood.:)
Well I guess, end checking with out any fading of the wood color would be a very good indicator the wood is not dry.
Exactly, some like to put numbers on everything but too many variables to do that, only general guide lines.
Real world facts, cold water pipe in garage used to always freeze before the hot water pipe.
I guess I don't get that out of the article, really depends on many things with some types of wood taking longer then others. The one thing I...
End checking can happen in just a few days so not a good indicator at all.
" It took me a month with a physicist to understand or grasp the same theory about the hot water freezing before the cold water when put in the...
So you use blowers but tell people to say no to them.:confused:
[ATTACH]
Where's the dislike button?