You will still have the 10% to deal with.
Looks like they are trying to get rid of over 10% blended fuel.
Some people think you can not buy non ethanol gas any where in the US, not sure how that got started.
Well I was told that but I was in Maine for a work trip and had no problem finding non E gas but that was a couple of years ago, I was there last...
Is this any help? http://www.local.com/results/?keyword=no%20ethanol%20gas%20stations&location=Turner%2520Maine&cid=17232
Well we all do what works for us ( I know for some that's hard to comprehend but it is what it is) and have never had a problem leaving gas in the...
Read through the posts again and it is NEVER a good idea to burn rain dampened wood, I only bring in dry wood to the house.
Yep that's what I thought too, just two guys sharing what works for them, I don't cover my wood while drying but cover what I might use that...
Ok will check it out, must have got my wheels mixed up, I thought there was a diamond wheel for regular chain. Back to my other question with the...
Was thinking about buying a diamond wheel for my grinder but a few of you said you did not like them. Seemed like most people liked them better...
No OAK on either stove, the Drolet burns like the old Nashua did for the most part. Summit worked funky with two entirely different chimneys.
No matter how I burnt the Summit, let it get real hot and reduce the air or milk it up I ended up with a lot of secondary's at a fairly low temp...
For sure, I want to find the problem with it (it does not seem to burn like others report) but would be more then willing to work with you as you...
Use what, the Nashua (not for sale) or the Summit, will not sell it till I figure out what is wrong with it.
As I burn this stove more and more it really reminds me of the old stove, I think it will burn large splits and nice sized rounds much better then...
Nice, was that a "full" load and what type of wood?
While looking to see if any one still had the Drolets on sale I found many reviews from 2009 or before that loved the stove, not sure how this...
Well I should have never took out my old Nashua but I thought I was going to be using less wood and with me getting older it sounded like a good...
Very good I like that , for the most part stupid people are too stupid to know they are stupid.:) I need to add that I am one of the smarter...
Doesn't stop many from it.