Exactly, Fox news sucks and they just want to get people riled up and it looks like (here and arborist site) its working.
Mike I knew something was wrong with the stove after the first fire more or less because the Nashua burns like the Drolet. I just followed all the...
There lies the problem, I need to talk to a person who has knowledge of these stoves, but if some one has another brand with the same issues that...
This link tells you what stores you can buy the Drolets. Not sure how much you are willing to pay.http://www.drolet.ca/en/products/wood/austral
I burn by flue temps, I will not burn a fire with a cool flue, if the house gets too warm so be it, it really does not have to with hotter smaller...
Burn it when it gets dry. I have some 5 or 6 year old Oak (was on the bottom of stack) and it does not burn any better then the 2 year old Oak (2...
In line with what others report for a normally operating stove (non cat) 700 stove top is about 400 flue temp (surface), 450 is about as high as...
I hope the stove works out for you papadave, I like my Drolet but wont know until next winter how well it will work in below 0 temps. I have a...
We have rules because of fools!
Another article about firewood in town (might have been the same article) talked about wood piles (not stacked) every where in the yard so they...
I used to work with a guy who have a very well kept yard with no junk, right at the property line a junk pile of motorcycle parts and old bikes...
Well looks might very well be part of it but the article I read a few years ago stated there were rats in the wood. My daughters MIL has a pile...
I agree, if some one has a pile of firewood with rats living under it they should be dealt with as a individual .
We could make it political but why do that. This has been done in other places and discussed and in some cases there were people with huge piles...
IMHO after all this crap a bad chimney, bad wood, leaky door gaskets, too much draft and lack of knowledge about wood stoves will NOT cause low...
I know that and you know that but it had 2 90's in it and many people (who think they knew something) said the chimney could be a problem, I was...
Well I think they might try but I have no high hopes, I told them I wanted to talk to a tech from PE (guy that knows these stoves in and out) but...
Usually chaps and steel toed boots but I some times forget my chaps (getting old) The hard hat is needed when I cut down trees, small branches...
Spent about 40 minutes on the phone with the dealer yesterday, went about how I expected with them wanting to know why I did not call sooner. I...
12 minutes away, couldn't you find any thing closer.:D Good score, makes for inner peace.