I want to see a video of him getting those heavy pieces in his car.:rofl: :lol:
Glad you sold the saw, I was thinking I should buy it because was it was such a good deal but have no need for it. I think I need to stay out of...
I have access to a lot of Mulberry but not sure it is any better then Oak but if it is its hard to tell for me.
Stick, its a very basic design but will do a lot of work.
That is not my tractor but the same thing more or less, first time I have ever found a picture on the internet.
[IMG]
One you may have never heard of. Back in the late 70's Struck (mini dozer company) offered a small tractor in a kit and that's what I have, the...
Well I can build the loader but I don't have hydraulics on my small tractor.
Well I looked into prices for adding hydraulics to a small tractor, I would be better off just buying a small tractor with hydraulics which I am...
Its OK is all, its in the middle for BTU's on the charts which I agree with more or less.
What kind of set up do they have for the hydraulics on the small tractors? I have a 16 hp tractor with a twin briggs motor that I would like to...
"He still says in theory the blower will make a stove burn more wood." Theory's don't cut it in wood burning!
Yep
Nice, the trailer looks like it will take a very heavy load.
Back into the 20's for lows next week, at least a small fire every day until the 4th of July.:D
Actually they are reported to not need a lot of draft. If you think about (and I have a lot), high flue temps with low stove top temps has to be...
Depends on the size of branches you are removing, bigger branches are like you posted-dormant, ones smaller then your thumb can be pruned any time...
A little over 30 years ago, two words, NEVER AGAIN!
We need more tin foil.
How hot is your flue, there is no secret to burning clean, just good common sense and burning dry wood and tracking flue temps.