10 x 18 would cover it, but I was hoping for a an extra foot or two on each edge to put big rocks on to lessen the constant pulling on the...
Ouch girlfriend!!!
Thank you Gas :) Working on it.
Thanks, years long bus driver today confirming pickup/drop off & location times, said he broke his ribs this weekend too, he was bucked off a...
Okay, I'll get my Calcium D pills back out. I know I have mild osteoporosis (osteopenia?) from taking prednisone for so long, but I did the edge...
Sorry you guys know too! Ya, thanks guys, guess I better go and find out, it's still painful. Oh man, a hiccup is no fun!
Husband wanted to wrap them, but I need to be able to take a deep breath sometimes. What did you do?
I looked at Harbor Freight but I need bigger, it's for wind for the chickens, and I think if I try to put two together the wind will get through...
thanks for any suggestions
:bug: We had a neighbor sighting in a gun in the little canyon we both lived in, omg one ricocheted off out propane tank. Went over there and...
Ya, pretty sure I broke a rib, Stupid Mom.
Not ready, Not ready, Not ready! Cooler nights sooner than I expected, wet summer so spiders are crazy this year, Arachnaphobia!
I'm still sick with the flu, the cough and sneeze it brutal!
Holy Crap it's pretty bad, I can't even take a deep breath much less do things. I took some ibu, hope that makes a dent.
:rofl: :lol: She was on, she had one leg over the side pushing with it, thus how it kept getting faster :hair: (she had 5 years of practice on...
Thanks, and Happy Birthday !
Oh No! Is he okay? My husband came home early and drove us all if that counts... and I do believe it was being sick and OTC meds. but it was...
Thanks Al, I was all hopped up on cold/flu medicine to vote, she started spinning it faster (nausea), tried to get off, and kaboom. I'll try! Grrr.
:rofl: :lol:
Oh boy, fell off the merry go round after voting (it was at kiddo's old school), landed on the edge on my ribs. LOL, I hope it's not too sore...