:drool:
<3 (that is a sideways heart :) )
I didn't recognize you at first with your new avatar of your liver only, then I saw your red in the trailer :)
I hope you have a wonderful day Chvymn99 :) Excellent cake Dave!
Thankfully kiddo is terrible at lying. Nope, it's obvious you did not brush your teeth LOL.
Glad you had a good day Gas. Nice job on the hay. Do you store grain for the horses and or chickens, and if so do take precautions from bugs?
Happy Anniversary Mr & Mrs Horkn :)
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Wet summer here, it's getting pretty cool at night and spiders are EVERYWHERE! I used to bug bomb the garage but now I have chicken food in...
My Dad's wife (RIP Dad), put in a ring doorbell at her previous home, the notifications come to her smart phone.
Happy Birthday guys!!
I think one of the girls has mites. Sprinkle DE around?
The Monfort plant in Greeley has had a JBS sign infront of it for few years now. Bummer. I prefer made in the USA/owned in the USA.
I wonder if that rancher owned meat processing plant between here and the midwest gained ground? I've read some dire stories about ranchers not...
I chuckled when I read this yesterday, that is normal here, pup always kicks up and leaves dust clouds while she does her laps around the...
:zip:
:eek:
Yes it's okay :) Sharing is awesome! Promoting is not allowed. Some will try to promote their YT channels here for their own benefit but you...
Ribs were better today, picked up a rooster from town, bending and twisting with less pain and no clicks til I got home :) LOL on new rooster in...
I'm going to try to use a Circus Tent seam depending of his reaction to the prices, thank you :)