Top handle saws ARE arborist saws are they not?
$3500
They definitely had industrial versions with forged steel cranks in dump trucks ect. Snow cats ran some I believe plus applications like you...
You are welcome. In case you didn't notice, both saws were cutting one of the same logs.
I'm pretty sure Echo make 4 gas top handle saws and one battery version. The CS-2511, CS-271, CS-303 and CS-355 are the gas units.
One of these days imma see what one if these bar oils do as mix oil....
I guess Brad Snelling, a well known porter that retired from porting, sold his self ported ms261c after he ported his 241.
I have both. Bought new, ran 6-10 tanks stock then ported by Kevin. I like them both but I usually either grab the 2511 he ported for me or the...
Every time you beg I raise the price. :rofl: :lol:
Congratulations! That thing looks like part of a 60's computer. Lol
My buddy has a saying about that.... 6 in a row, ready to tow, 8 in a V, squats to pee. He's a diesel mechanic lol.
I forgot about the 200. I had a 74 bronco with one. Had an offenhauser cam in it.
I like inline 6 cylinders. I've had a Ford 300 but my favorite was the 4.0 in both my TJ Wranglers.
This ↑
I hope the bolt in the block is flush, or close enough, so you can weld a nut to it and turn it out.
Yes. They are turning into vegetarian dogs.
Not bar oil but I picked this up at the local wally tonight on clearance. $30 for 2.5 gallons. Regular $50. They had three more left. The new to...