It's not sudden
I chuckled. I figured it was all in good fun. :handshake:
Well that one on there now is in Iowa and the nicest used one I've seen online since I started looking. Might want to get on it.
No. I quit at $375. If I were bidding I wouldn't have shared it.
Yes. Never had fuel in it.
After having ran SCHallenger s ported 241 I had to have one. If I was still on the hunt for my first one I'd probably spend to much on this ebay...
This is what I paid plus Iowa taxes and shipping. It was $600 even delivered. [ATTACH]
Its currently at $406 plus shipping. It was $255 when I got the saved search email this morning. Within 20 minutes I quit at $375. I'll buy a new...
Me either.
That is the best plan yet.
It was over 400 minutes after I dropped the link here. I haven't been back to look yet.
I try.:handshake:
3/8 picco
Another benefit of having two 241 saws is you not having any and I could rub it in lol. But there is a limit to how much I'll spend for that type...
Why a second? Because spare. I also asked him about that well used bar setting in front of the saw. Its a bar from another saw hes throwing in....
buZZsaw BRAD T.Jeff Veal I folded at $375. Up to you guys now. Stihl MS241C-M Professional Chainsaw with M-Tronic Engine Management Technology...
Me thinks you should have kept that nice looking specimen.
My 011, 41cc is not a terror. Not in any sense of the word. A very low hour unit.
Careful, he will try to get you down to $500
$4000....