I paid $70 for a Partsrun brand coil. I do have a nice Dolmar 100, that I ported, with the same style OEM coil that I've thought about swapping to...
I thought I could feel the island moving last time I was there. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
That's my guess as well
Bid more than $610 plus shipping and you can have a 241....
The coil I bought was for my Dolmar built Makita DCS 401. They had problematic OEM coils and the upgraded coils are no longer available and used...
I had to look this up as I hadn't heard of this nonsense. WOW. Maybe he should be teaching geology at a university...
Still don't see a 241 there....$570 plus shipping might get you the one on eBay.
Ida thought they would use more than 4.....
Excellent.
I have three old Coleman lanterns I got when cleaning out my dads barn. One is a little single mantle I want to get operational again. Needs a...
Have you had good luck with aftermarket coils? So far the only one I've purchased has worked flawlessly. There was no alternative to revive my...
Same guy and no. I got lucky with Jim having that new one.
Isn't that how it always goes.
Thats what I was going to try and do originally. From a fella in Greece.
Both rear.
$501 now
I've ran a stock 200 vs a stock 201. Both muffler modded and timing advanced. Ran back to back. The 200 isn't any faster than the 201. Maybe a...
I figured....:loco: :crazy::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
And the 200 too.
Yes. I've been hearing about them and the 346 Husqvarna fir a few years now. Both are probably the fastest saws in their cc class.