For the poulan collectors.... MINTY Poulan Bad Boy 3750 60cc Collector Chainsaw w/ Dual Port Muffler FREE SHIP | eBay
[ATTACH]
Mazda has a new sport utility with an inline 6.
I'll accept donations. Need my address?
Also, the hot rod Ms 170 is almost complete. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I ran into this the other day. Saw started acting like it was running out of gas when I knew it had plenty. Someone musta used the last bit of...
Id say...
Was he a chubby chaser? :loco: :crazy:
So I overfilled a saw setting on my bench today. Looks like someone's trying to tell me something..... [ATTACH]
I definitely agree. We did all that except there were no street lights out here in the sticks.
I'm unaware of the significance, unfortunately, because I'm betting its funny. Especially if we are giving Brad the business. :rofl: :lol:
I prefer the "front legs" on Chicken anyway. Crispy buffalo style dipped in blue cheese dressing.
That tuned pipe is for a 1/5 scale RC car. HPI Baja and it's Chicom counterfeits. The factory port timing on the RC engines is quite a bit...
This is the future 25:1 peanut oil mix test unit to be ran at Denny's GTG. I know errbody is jelly but you can't have it. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
Nothing wrong with that at all.
You are more like me it seems. I like saws regardless of brand as long as they do whatever it is that flips my switch.
So in reality, outside of bragging rights, with the first three saws listed, not enough difference to matter. That is the order I figured we'd...