Future of electric transportation.... [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
100%
I have one saw I use on pine. I hate the nasty red powder the bark puts all in the nooks n crannies and the pitch. None of "my presciouses" touch...
Stop using facts and logic to make your point....:whistle:
I've had 100% satisfaction with HIPPA carbs that I've put on trimmers.
I have a couple vintage Homelite saws that use 3/8 chain. I might try a couple of those for the rare occasions I'll use one.
Isn't it amazing the the things a tractor with a loader can make easy. I have a buddy with a Mitsubishi built Cub cadet diesel 4x4 tractor. 33 hp....
Ive had a couple recently that the braze will not stick. No matter how much I remove the silver coating. That peanut oil mix test unit was the...
[ATTACH]
Lol. Bummer
Yes! I told the wife we need to go fondle one of those.
I heard they are interviewing for a position at the White House.
It didn't show up in the pics but it has several coats of this on the entire saw. A couple more since these pictures. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
That's a fact. Lol
Thanks mang. It was supposed to be going to saw fest as a poulan wild thing to maybe trigger some peeps but I couldn't get the dye the right...
Yep. Electrolux fan boys....
https://photos.app.goo.gl/jSR1Xnth8QxcyXbk8 Vid ↑
Because I can... [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]