There are a few 22 caliber slugs available now too so that will be fun to test them.
22.
I ordered up my Seneca Dragonfly mrk2 last week. Weather went to......well, its winter again so haven't sighted it in yet. Feels and looks well...
[ATTACH]
Morning all. Still winter again here. 35° and some snowon the grass.
Excellent. I look forward to that. I'm a saw nerd. Brand matters not.
I have a good crop this week. Trying to post only one a day. Lol
If I git to 1000 hours on my 2011 L3800 in the next 20 years I'll be surprised. Im at 441 currently. 10 of which I put on last week moving /...
Is the 246 the 15,000 rpm factory screamer? I could see myself enjoying one of those if one comes along.
Negative brother, negative.
Certainly not....but my OCD, that gets affected. :loco: :crazy:
We have an inch of snow this morning. 86 Friday, 35 and snow today. I really need to gtfo Michigan....
Sum ting Wong here. [ATTACH]
Hoe lee thats durty. :rofl: :lol:
And the saw. Like remove all the bodywork to do so type cleaning...
I think he means a corded saw.
You can't fix stupid.
Most definitely.