The one they are closing? :picard:
Back in 2001-2002 when I remodeled our kitchen I bought a Price Pfister ceramic cartridge faucet for the sink...has never caused any trouble, not...
Agreed...a house with leaks down low, and up high, becomes a chimney, cold air in the bottom, hot out the top, not good, sealing up at least one...
I think the treatment has to be applied every year...and is not cheap, especially over time!
Probably right...:emb: :rofl: :lol:
So they actually grew leaves back where they had lost them, or just stopped progressing with the top-down loss? From what I understand about the...
Ugh...that looks familiar...I use racks something like that for bringing wood into the garage as needed...a month or two back I took advantage of...
Its 50:1 at 60hz and 40:1 at 50hz...duh.
What's the part number on that?! I've been looking for a right angle bar forever! :hair: :rofl: :lol:
Do I recall that your stove is in the basement? And its probably a fully below grade basement? If so, you have to be careful about doing an OAK,...
I don't know if we've had 10" of snow all winter! It's been a very very weird year...really only had 2-3 days of real cold weather. Set several...
Had high winds here yesterday, 50-60 MPH, which we have had several times over this "winter", but yesterday seems to have done more damage...we...
You know it was too wet to work when you come home and she calls you a dirty mudder bucker...:whistle:
It varies...a few years, at minimum. Ohio did. We could not transport over county lines.
Partially because they have the aerodynamics of a brick! :rofl: :lol:
Inline sixes have been used as power units for all kinds of equipment over the years...we had one on an emergency backup water pump at the steel...
Inline 6 is just a great engine design, gas or diesel... there's a reason that most semis have inline 6 engines...
That's the only thing I've ever bought...that and delete about half the stupid apps that come loaded on them now. What did you get, an Android, or...
Yup, pay the extra, get the lid...its worth it IMO...and if it doesn't say Ratio Rite on it, its not the real deal.
Backside of the couch...at least I think that's the point...or maybe the point is on my head! /\ :eek: