Chances of nuking a G660 while milling are going to be much higher than if using the real thing. Hopefully the QC is better on the G660 than it...
Cheapest one is $62k now too...makes ya wanna order 2, huh?! :rofl: :lol:
On the new one I'd go ahead and fire it up on LP so you know it works before the warranty is gone, no reason not to, it won't hurt a thing, no...
Not for profit community owned power plant...yes on reasonably priced power.
It was a joke...
Yup, you can argue genetics, or environment, but either way, that crap can be hard to shake! :rofl: :lol:
My grandparents, who lived through the great depression, were kinda sorta hoarders...I'm starting to understand it to some degree.
LED won't pay for itself if you are replacing a working CFL, at least not for a long time, or you have a VERY high electric rate. I wait until...
Dual fuel (gasoline/LP) gennys can solve the long term storage "won't start" issues that gasoline powered ones can have...plus LP gas stores well...
Last time I was out cutting with my brother he hit metal with his newly sausage injected 471 about 30 seconds in...he was gonna swap the chain...
I wouldn't complain (or freeze) but for my personal use, I prefer a mixed species fire. Yes! :thumbs:
This winter for us here has been Rain Wind Rain A little sun Rain A few flurries Rain Wind Rain
12' x 4' x 4', twice, would be 3 cords by my math...but looks like a little more than 4' high so...
I never stop to do that midday, unless maybe there is something causing problems that needs addressed...
Generally works well with washable filters :yes:
Are you sure that's one tree, and not 2 tree's that grew up vying for the same real estate? The bark it just so very different...if it is all one...
"Liked" only to acknowledge the loss of what sounds like a true friend and general good dude. Condolences to you and his family.
Potato, patahto...closing that location, for a new one.
Yes, yes it does! :hair: :headbang:
I first read it as "moaning" instead of morning, so could have been worse! :rofl: :lol: