Amen...and while we are still allowed to say it, Happy Easter!
MI has some different weight rules than most of the rest of the country though too...
I know a fellow that still had a route up until maybe 10, 15 years ago...
My moms parents got that one I think...been a loooong time since I've seen one...it still exist? (probably not if I had to guess)
:rofl: :lol::thumbs:
Interesting...I just can't stand the smell of HF for long...you know, that cheap plastic smell (all their stores are the same too)
You must have excellent eyesight! :binoculars: :whistle: ;) :rofl: :lol:
Good call...that's further than I would want to try for sure...I towed mine home from the store, but it was only 8-9 miles, and I took all back...
I saw the first mowed yard yesterday.... supposed to get near 70 today, 80 tomorrow, I'm sure there's about to be a lot more!
Excuses excuses...:D ;) :p [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
I do recall the driver saying that machine he had to get a permit/etc to haul...IIRC he said the 80' (85?) was the biggest one w/o permit.
We used them all the time at my old job...the 135' was the biggest one I've ever used...that's high enough, especially when you're working out...
Those things are very heavy...don't try to use it until the ground is solid, you will find out how hard they are to extract from the mud, unless...
Someone volunteered over the weekend :whistle::D :saw: [ATTACH]
That's split?! Pfft, sell the splitters, you can't make it yourself for much less than that!
Whenever you hook up the line and open the valve, do it slowly, the new tank safety valves take the sudden pressure drop (filling the empty...
:whistle: [IMG]
[IMG]
They don't have on site backup power? Unusual if not...
Running some enzyme drain cleaner a couple times per year, then the hot water soon after, seems to help a lot with the gunk buildup too. That and...