Agreed....the spark and smoke is a classic tell tale of either a big draw when connecting the battery, and/or a bad connection.
That's a little low for a freshly charged battery...should be more like 12.9 fresh off a charge. It's been a while since I messed with a...
Looks good :yes: That bad edge isn't that bad...once you get drip edge and roofing on there it'll look like a million bucks.... I'd leave as is....
I'm sure the goobermint will give them immunity...kinda like the "emergency use" drugs...they'll come up with some kind of emergency supply chain...
That seems to be just in general...dunno that it is specific to just drivers. I've heard from many different people that you can get a job at just...
We treat wooden trailer/truck bed floors with used motor oil...brush it on, let it soak in, repeat as needed. Some spots can be a little slick at...
Oh, so you are the one I heard about on the news! Nice knowin ya...try to get the top bunk if ya can! ;) :rofl: :lol:
X2 This statement implies that there is such a thing as bad mashed potatoes :eek: (real ones anyways)
Hmm...I've never noticed anything about the smell of HL that particularly stood out to me
Just another version of :heidi:
Dennis' GTG...
I always send my license in for ID, they can look the account # up then...
I was at the bank yesterday and withdrew about 1/3 that, they acted like I should have called ahead, and they didn't know if they had that much on...
Yeah that was a good one :thumbs:
Appliance efficiency, and moisture content too. If stove is 80% efficient, and wood is 20% MC, then you have to multiply by .60 to get realized...
I read a story about someone that was saved by narcan and finally got their life straight after...sounds like that is almost against the odds...
X2...if that quad has a winch, it'll be easy...if it doesn't, its missing a vital accessory!
I try to make sure my pants are covering the top of my work boots...I hate when they get caught/bunched up and I don't notice, allowing my boots...
True, but 20 mbtu/cord is a pretty good average.
Me too! A bona fide BTU bazillionaire! :stack::stack::stack::stacker: