No critiquing here. Ive never tried that technique before. Its on the ground safely and your in one piece. You getting the wood? Nice sunset,...
Reminds me of my current Asplundh score. I was en route to another cut (never have made it back there) and ten PU fulls later im still going...
Awesome haul. Aint it great when you can pick and choose? Kinda overwhelming too.
Best firewood he'll ever burn right there.
Mixed load of hardwood. Mostly red maple and cherry.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
At least it'll make hoarding more funner! Wanna see it full of wood...soon! :tree:
Somehow missed this thread. Good stuff there. Those trunks can get very gnarly but some good btus. I end up noodling the gnarly rounds to get...
The FHC spirit right there! :salute:
Try FBM of CL. My ad for nuggets did very well this year. Picked up a new regular for them.
I hate when i have to clean up end cuts like that. Drives me nuts! :hair:
Great to score woods you dont get often. :thumbs: I know the feeling for sure. Some nice rounds. Will you turn into a caboose too?:D
Finished up another half cord rack this afternoon in a light rain. Beech, black birch and sugar maple.[ATTACH]