Wrong place to post that Dave!!! :picard: Dad joke thread! Bring a ladder in case the meal was on the house! :doh:
Load of 75% sugar maple. Balance is dead ash.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Could be black oak. The bark on more mature trees is the most "alligator skinned" of all the oaks IME
Awesome stuff. Expensive as heck. And I remember when caulking was 12 oz tubes too.
Can you post pics? The mfr. supplied storm collar usually has tighter fit. This is the second piece above the metal boot. It should be...
[ATTACH]
Split the maple right off the truck yesterday. Bundle wood splits on the right.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Ash rounds set aside until I have a rack for them.
An annual FHC Spring tradition. What is the expected turnout this year Greg?
Never used a DVR and its been many years since I've used a VCR/DVD player. Very little on TV that catches my interest. :loco: :crazy: It's on all...
It airs on Sunday nights at 9pm. What's on your schedule then...oh wait nevermind! :emb: ;)
How could you forget about black locust? :faint: A pleasant surprise I'm sure!
I didn't even bother watching it as I didn't wanna be let down. Tired of drama on TV.
Great pics. Im not sure if I've ever seen a mockernut or shellbark in my area that im aware of. Sometimes younger trees have different bark...
Eleventh load today. Was going to get the birch on the hill but nobody home when i rang the bell. Stopped up the road for some primo straight...
Thats a beautiful sight right there. :thumbs:Congrats on a great score. :salute:
X2
Nice work Jason. Bet they smelled great.
After seeing those two "lonely" trees with nary another in sight, i'd feel reeeeeeeally guilty cutting them down. Second pick looks like ash and...